Made up of best European Raw Material
Poly propylene is the fastest growing polymer in pipe industry; its best quality is PPR-100 at present. PPR-100 simply means that the strength of the material is to withstand the pressure of 100 bar. That is the reason we use PPR-100 for the 1st time in Pakistan to manufacture PPR-100 pipes in three different classes PN 16, PN 20, PN 25. PPG introduced PPR-100 fittings as per DIN 16962 and EN ISO 15874, these fittings are manufactured as per PN 25. Its metal portions are made of brass and are electroplated with food graded nickel.
Salient Features of PPR-100 Pipes and Fittings
- Exceptional corrosion & erosion resistance as PPR-100 is a polymer product, hence after installing PPR-100 just forget about corrosion problems & so it is an ideal product for various Chemical & other Fluid transmit application
- High chemical resistance power even at high temperatures
- Low Thermal Conductivity makes it an ideal Piping system where one needs to Control & Maintain the Temperature. Indeed it has the lowest Thermal Conductivity compared to any other polymers
- Anti-Fungal & Non-toxic product, free from the growth of any bacteria
- Leak-proof & airtight homogeneous joints by fusion welding method
- Long Service life, above 50 years over a wide temperature range
- Negligible head loss, Minimum Pressure loss & Higher Flow Rate due to smooth internal surface & homogeneous joints
- Inherited characteristic of high impact strength makes its suitable for industrial application at unskilled labor region
- Wide Temperature range: -40C to +90C (suitable for both hot & cold applications)
- Very low thermal loss, as PPR-C is poor conductor of heat & condensation
- Trouble-free installation process & light in weight for transmit
- Superior Impact, Fracture Resistance & Minimum Crack Transmission due to Co-polymer with random assortment.