Standard BS EN-1329
Un-Plasticized polyvinyl chloride (U-PVC) drainage Pipes & Fittings discharge inside the building structure (Low and High Temperature). Un-Plasticized polyvinyl chloride (U-PVC) Fittings are used for non-pressure underground drainage and sewerage.
Popular Pipes produces a range of UPVC pipes for above and below ground use made from 100% virgin raw material. It has full range of fittings in solvent joint for all sizes. The pipes are produced as per standard BS EN 1329. Sizes Range from 56mm to 160mm. Popular Pipes can provide a range of fittings from its own brand.
SIZE RANGE: Pipes & Fittings
56mm, 63mm, 82mm, 90mm, 110mm & 160mm
General Properties of Superflow Plastic Pipes
- It can be joint with solvent cement.
- Fully compliant to the main international standards.
- Tough, impact resistant.
- Different lengths available 3m, 4m, 6m. Other lengths on request.
- Superior chemical and acid resistance.
- Outstanding mechanical properties of tensile strength.
- High Quality of finish with smooth internal and external surface.
- Provide low coefficient of flow friction.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals found in domestic effluent.
- Remain stable under elevated temperature.
- Formulated to withstand weathering effect.
- Excellent Performance
- Chemical and Corrosion Resistance
- High Flow Capacity
- Durability and Strength
- Low Installation Costs
This standard is applicable to PVC-U pipes and fittings their joints and to joints with components of other plastics (marked with “13” or “BD”) intended to be used for the following purposes:
- Soil and waste discharge pipework for the conveyance of domestic waste waters (low and high temperature).
- Ventilation pipe work.
- Rainwater pipework within the building structure.
Mechanical and Physical Characteristics
|Impact Resistance||TIR ≤ 10%||EN 744|
|Vicat Softening||≥ 79o C||EN 727|
|Longitudinal Reversion||≤ 5%||EN 743|
|Resistant to Dichloromethane||No attack||EN 580|
|Elevated Temp. Cycling||No leakage||EN 1055|
BS-1329-1:2000 (Dimensions in Millimetres)
|Mean Outside Diameter||Wall Thickness Application Area “B”|
|(dem, min)||(dem, max)||(e.min)||(e.max)|